Careers at FNB
Careers at FNB- Register your Profile today
Careers at FNB
Life at FNB isn’t ordinary either. We’re driven to help. Because we believe help is at the heart of human greatness. Our vision is to be a great business helping to create a better world. We want to inspire greatness in our clients, ourselves and each other. Which is why our FNB culture is so unique
Be part of a culture like no other
We know culture eats strategy for breakfast. It’s what inspires you to keep coming to work and makes you feel part of something bigger. At FNB, we’re entrepreneurs at heart. Which means we have an ownermanager culture. So whatever your role, you’ll be expected to step up and take ownership, while being supported all the way.
We work in smaller, more agile groups. This makes us more flexible, faster to innovate and able to react more quickly in an ever-changing world. So you’ll find a healthy competitive attitude between teams, but a genuine willingness to tackle challenges together and collaborate whenever we can. If that’s how you like to work, you’ll fit right in.
Live values that are your own
Our values are essential to our culture, how we act and interact with each other. They guide how we work, the decisions we make and the actions we take. And they are what each and every FNBer holds true for themselves.
We take accountability for all we do. We step up, take a stand and help out. We remain true to who we are, holding ourselves to the highest standards. We challenge the status quo and tell it like it is.
Ethics is our guiding light. We do the right thing always, championing honesty and integrity, treating our customers fairly. We act in the best interests of our customers and our bank.
We have a bias for action and strive for effectiveness in everything. So we start with listening and understanding, work smart and get things done. We clarify and simplify, not confuse or complicate.
Solving people’s challenges is our calling. Which is why we innovate with purpose in mind. We overcome obstacles and smash barriers, constantly improving, working on creating a better tomorrow.
Helpfulness is in our blood always. So we embrace optimism, compassion and caring. We pitch up and pitch in, ready with a smile to go the extra mile. We help each other and always deliver on promises.
Call Centre Team Leader D – IRC172355
at FNB Contact Centre, Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB SSCC Fraud
- Completed NQF Level 5 or Diploma or Degree
- Leadership Experience
- FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Minimum 18 Months Call Centre Agent experience preferably
- Team Leader Experience Advantageous
It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for the candidate to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Monitor and manage the resolution of customer complaints and ensure resolution of escalated customer and staff complaints.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Drive improvement of campaign performance and successes in regard to target market, Quality of data, relevance of offer, customer experience, and customer requirements.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve Team sales targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre.
- Achieve agreed Call Control, Call Quality and Call Protocol assessment ratios.
- Improve customer satisfaction, experience, and insight through call analysis.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.