Compilation Of Annual Financial Statements
TENDER DESCRIPTION : Compilation Of Annual Financial Statements
ssuer: Alfred Nzo District Municipality
ALFRED NZO DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
Alfred Nzo District Municipality (ANDM) is inviting all suitable Qualified and Experienced Professional Service Providers to submit bids for the following projects.
The adjudication of the bids will be done in terms of Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2011 pertaining to Preferential Procurement Policy Framework (Act No5 of 2000) and will be based on the functionality and BBBEE points system.
Evaluation criteria will be 70% for functionality, Price 80 points and 20 B-BBEE status level contribution.
Project Name: Compilation Of Annual Financial Statements
Project No: ANDM/BTO/107/10/12/19
Closing Date and Contact person: 08/01/2020 @ 12:00PM Ms .S. Khuzo firstname.lastname@example.org
Evaluation Criteria: 80/20
The bid documents are available at a non-refundable cost (VAT inclusive) to be collected at the supply Chain Management Office, office No, G26, Erf 1400 Ntsizwa Street, Mount Ayliff, 4735.
All bidders are required to attach the proof of payment receipts on their document when submitting.
Notes to Prospective Bidders: Compulsory submissions (Failure to submit any of the following will result in disqualification)
All bids submitted should remain valid for a period of 90 days after the bid closing date.
- Valid SARS pin number confirmation certificate
- Municipal clearance certificate certifying that no municipal rates and service charges owed by the bidder and any of its directors to Alfred Nzo District Municipality or to any other municipality where the bidder”s business operations are located are in arrears for more than three months.If you don”t pay rates you must submit both affidavit and Proof of residence from Ward Councillor, If you submit one of the two you will be disqualified.
- Certified copies of BBBEE certificate issued by a Verification Agency accredited by SANAS or a Registered Auditor or a Sworn Affidavit, Failure to submit will result in zero points score for BBBEE status level
- Copies of ID Documents and all submitted certificates must be certified
- The bid will be evaluated according to the preferential procurement model in the Preferential Procurement the bidders” attention is drawn to Form MBD6.1.
- Company profile with traceable references
- The Alfred Nzo District Municipality is not bound to accept the lowest or any bidder.
- Bids received after the published closing date will not be considered and will not be opened
- Bidders are required to submit Proposed Project Team, their CV”s and qualifications.
- All bidders should complete MBD 1, MBD 4,MBD 8,MBD 9 and Ethics Commitment For Suppliers Of Alfred Nzo District Municipality
- Assessment bidder form should be completed, stamped and signed by previous employer and attached with tender submission.
- All prospective service providers of goods and services and infrastructure procurement are to be registered on Central Database in order to business with all organs of state in the Republic of South Africa. Failure to supply all required and supplementary information will result in the tender being deemed non-responsive; and therefore the tender will not be considered for award.
BID CLOSING DATE
Completed bids in sealed envelopes endorsed tender number above, must be deposited in the bid box at Alfred Nzo District Municipality offices, Erf 1400, Ntsizwa Street, Mt Ayliff not later than stipulated time and date, where bids will be opened in public shortly afterwards at ANDM Conference Centre. Late, incomplete, electronic, telegraphic, telexed, faxed bids will not be considered.
The lowest or any proposal will not necessarily be accepted and Alfred Nzo District Municipality reserves the right to accept or not to accept any proposal either in whole or in part.
And any assistance in completing partly or full the proposal from ANDM Official or Councillor will result in disqualification of bid.
Enquiries should be directed to person written above@ 039 254 5000 email address and all SCM related enquiries to be directed to Mr .V. Cita on 039 254 5000 Ext 5134, email address email@example.com
Alfred Nzo District Municipality