Provision Of In- House Mfmp Training for Abaqulusi Municipal Managers and Interns
TENDER DESCRIPTION Provision Of In- House Mfmp Training for Abaqulusi Municipal Managers and Interns
Issuer: AbaQulusi Municipality
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER NUMBER: 8/2/1/394
PUBLISHED ON: 27/12/2018
DEPARTMENT: HR TRAINING
PROVISION OF IN- HOUSE MFMP TRAINING FOR ABAQULUSI MUNICIPAL MANAGERS AND INTERNS
AbaQulusi Municipality is hereby inviting an accredited and experience training service providers for the provision of in- house MFMP Training for Abaqulusi municipal managers and interns as per specification attached in the bid document:
Only bidders who are fully accredited with the relevant SETA for the full programme will be eligible to bid.
Bid documents will be available as from 07:30 on the 27 of December 2018 and thereafter on weekdays from 07:30 until 16:30 at Supply Chain Management section at AbaQulusi Municipality, corner of High street and Market Street Vryheid 3100 OR can be down loaded from www.etenders.gov.za.
A non-refundable bid fee of R319.50 is payable in cash or by cheque made out in favour of AbaQulusi Municipality, payable at finance department.
Proof of payment will be required during the collection of the bid document.
Acceptable bids will be initially evaluated base on price on the basis of 80 points financial offer and 20 points for meeting B-BBEE contributor status.
After the closing date the tender will be valid for 90 days.
Bids are to be completed in accordance with the conditions and bid rules contain in the bid document and supporting documents must be placed in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “accredited training providers to conduct in house MFMP training for Abaqulusi municipal managers and Interns over 12 months”, must be deposited in the tender box at ground floor, AbaQulusi Local Municipality, corner of high and Mark street Vryheid 3100 by not later than 31 January 2019, at 12h00.
The municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid, and reserves the right to accept any bid or part thereof.
Bidder’s attention is specially drawn to the provisions of the bid rules which are included in the bid document and as follows:
- Abaqulusi Municipality Supply Chain Management Policy will apply,
- Bids which are late will not be accepted
- Bids will be valid for a period of 90 days
- Bids must only submitted on the documentation provided by Abaqulusi Municipality (Original document)
- Current tax clearance certificate of a company must be submitted with the tender document
- Current account in terms of water and electricity/rates and taxes obtainable from your local municipality, letter from the landlord/nkosi /Councillor must be submitted or lease agreement
- Certified copies of identity documents of directors and owners of the company must be submitted
- Certified B- BBEE Certificate from the registered Accountants / Affidavit is applicable
- Service Providers should be on Municipal Data Base if not please collect data base forms at SCM Office or down load them from Municipal website (www.abaqulusi.gov.za) and submit them with your bid document.
- Registration documents from Central Supplier’s data base (CSD Tax Compliance) must also be part of the bid document.
- Failure to comply with these conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the bid.
For more information please contact:
Supply Chain Management office on
034 9822133 Ext. 2336.
No bids will be accepted from the person in the service of the state.